- Posted by Edith Ohaja
- On April 28, 2016
- 42 Comments
I hope, by God’s grace, that this poem will imbue you with hope. Thank God for the gift of life. Thank Him that you have seen today and by His mercy will see tomorrow. What doesn’t work today may work tomorrow. What doesn’t come today may come tomorrow. We can always have hope because we have a tomorrow to look forward to.
And today is the tomorrow you hoped for yesterday. So, while all the answers to your prayers may not manifest today, as they say in the popular venacular, something will drop today as evidence of God’s faithfulness to you. Hold on to that one and more will come tomorrow.
THANK GOD FOR TOMORROW. BECAUSE WE HAVE TOMORROW, WE SHALL NOT DESPAIR.
Lamentations 3:22-26 (KJV)
22. It is of the Lord’s mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not.
23. They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness.
24. The Lord is my portion, saith my soul; therefore will I hope in him.
25. The Lord is good unto them that wait for him, to the soul that seeketh him.
26. It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the Lord.
Subscribe to edithohaja.com to receive new posts (inspirational, educational and entertaining articles, poems, quotes and graphics) in your mail.
You can also like my Facebook page, Aunty Edith, follow me on Instagram, GooglePlus and Twitter. Plus, you can connect with me on LinkedIn. Jesus is Lord!