MUSINGS ON THE WORD:Psalm 55:22,17
Psalm 55:22,17 (KJV)
22. Cast thy burden upon the Lord, and he shall sustain thee: he shall never suffer the righteous to be moved.
17. Evening, and morning, and at noon, will I pray, and cry aloud: and he shall hear my voice.
The Scriptures above admonish us to put our needs and problems in God’s hands so that we will not be shaken by whatever comes our way. Then we have the psalmist purposing to do this three times a day and believing God will answer him. That’s a wonderful practice to adopt if we want to have peace in this stressful world.
Latest posts by Edith Ohaja (see all)
- GOD WILL DO A NEW THING - May 30, 2020
- Hope For The Abused (Poem) - May 19, 2020
- COVID-19 Lockdown Protests: #MEGAPHONEMARINE- FREEDOM AND THE RIGHT TO CHOOSE - May 7, 2020