THIS, IS MY LIFE! (POEM)
Here is some encouragement in verse for whoever needs God’s help in one way or the other. As the featured scripture says, it is good to hope in God. Why? Because he is preserving us by His mercy and his steadfast love endures forever. Each new day gives us the opportunity to prove this again and again. And if there are lingering issues, we don’t run helter skelter, we hold onto God till He comes through for us. And He will!
Here is some encouragement in verse for whoever needs God's help. Click To Tweet
“O give thanks unto the Lord, for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever.” – Psalm 107:1
THIS, IS MY LIFE!
Waiting for the darkness to turn to light
Trusting that You’ll come through for me
Praying that I cling to You without wavering
Hoping that I will soon see that new day
This, is my life!
Ⓒ Edith Ugochi Ohaja 2017
“21. This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope.
22. It is of the Lord’s mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not.
23. They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness.
24. The Lord is my portion, saith my soul; therefore will I hope in him.
25. The Lord is good unto them that wait for him, to the soul that seeketh him.
26. It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the Lord.”
The scriptures used in this post are from the King James Version of the Holy Bible.
Subscribe to edithohaja.com to receive updates of new posts (inspirational, educational and entertaining articles, poems, quotes and graphics) in your mail. Subscription is free.
You can also like my Facebook page, Aunty Edith, follow me on Instagram, GooglePlus (1), GooglePlus (2), Twitter (1), Twitter (2), Pinterest and StumbleUpon. Plus, you can connect with me on LinkedIn. Jesus is Lord!
Latest posts by Edith Ohaja (see all)
- ARE YOU A CONFLICT-SENSITIVE COMMUNICATOR? - September 30, 2021
- 5 IMPORTANT REASONS YOU SHOULD ADHERE TO JOURNALISM STYLE WHEN WRITING FOR THE MEDIA - September 20, 2021
- 7 GUIDELINES FOR FAITH AND INSPIRATIONAL WRITING (What to Avoid) - August 19, 2021