10 QUOTES ABOUT GOD’S LOVE
One thing that gives me so much joy and confidence in life is the knowledge that God loves me so much. (He not only loves the world and the people in it, He loves me personally.) This knowledge is revealed in the Bible, the highest expression of it being the sending of His Son, Jesus, to die for my sins. But it doesn’t end there. It is also my daily experience.
Possibly, you feel the same way. Therefore you will, I believe, find this compilation of quotes on God’s love heartwarming. By His grace, I composed these quotes myself in the course of my musings. In a few cases, I have added the title of posts from which the quotes were lifted or modified. I have also added other fruits of my meditation on the love of God as related posts. Read and be blessed!Knowledge of God's love gives one so much joy and confidence. #quote Click To Tweet
10 QUOTES ABOUT GOD’S LOVE
1. God created us for this very purpose – that we might be close to Him – and has His arms forever stretched out towards us.
2. God’s love trumps every other love we can ever know.
3. It is only a faithful and loving God that can continue to sustain and hold back a world that fails to acknowledge Him from the brink of destruction as we see today.
(RELATED: 10 WITTY QUOTES ABOUT GOD)God's love trumps every other love we can ever know. #quote Click To Tweet
4. God’s love is so consistent and so encompassing that it puts the best of us to shame.
5. After we’ve been hurt and traumatized by the objects of our flighty attentiions, if we would come back to Him, our loving God will accept, heal and make us whole.
6. God’s love is awesome. He sees us not for who we are but for who He meant us to be.God's eyes of love see us not for who we are but for who He meant us to be. #quote Click To Tweet
(RELATED: OH, WHAT A LOVE!)
7.. God’s love is so ubiquitous. It is the inspiration behind every kindness we receive.
My Love Awaits
8. Hankering after children that despise one is often a parent’s cross. No one knows the pain of it better than our Father God.
9. God continually tells us that He loves us through the air we breathe, the food we eat, the people who love us and so much more.
You Are So Loved!
(RELATED: STAY WITH ME)
10. The greatest fulfillment we can get in life is from reciprocating God’s love.
“The Lord hath appeared of old unto me, saying, Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee.” – Jeremiah 31:3
“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.” – John 3:16
“Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.” – John 15:13
“But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you; That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.” – Matthew 5:44-45
These scriptural passages are from the King James Version of the Holy Bible.
You can also check out these popular posts about God and His love for us.
Subscribe to edithohaja.com to receive updates of new posts (inspirational, educational and entertaining articles, poems, quotes and graphics) in your mail. Subscription is free.
You can also like my Facebook page, Aunty Edith, follow me on Instagram, GooglePlus (1), GooglePlus (2), Twitter (1), Twitter (2), Pinterest and StumbleUpon. Plus, you can connect with me on LinkedIn. Jesus is Lord!
Latest posts by Edith Ohaja (see all)
- SHARING INSIGHTS FROM BIBLE READING - September 20, 2020
- WISDOM FOR LIFE’S JOURNEY (POEM) - September 19, 2020
- IS THE RECENT FIGHT FOR RACIAL JUSTICE WORSENING LIFE FOR BLACKS IN AMERICA? - September 7, 2020