10 WITTY QUOTES ABOUT GOD
Many people love quotes. And they have good reason to do so because quotes are crisp, they are memorable and profound. By God’s grace, I coin quite a few almost daily as I write on diverse issues. I would love to compile and categorise them sometime. I actually started to do that a while back and issued some in the post below.
Today, I present ten sayings about God for you to ponder on. (There is so much to be said about and on behalf of God.) I have included the titles of posts they were lifted or modified from where that is the case so you can check them out, perhaps, and see how the thoughts were further developed.
Tell me what you think about the quotes in this collection and watch out for more of such posts from edithohaja.com. You are blessed!
10 WITTY QUOTES ABOUT GOD
1. A bird in the hand is worth a lot of trouble if not received from God.A bird in the hand is worth a lot of trouble if not received from God. #quote #God Click To Tweet
2. God is vast and layered in mystery. It’s impossible to pigeonhole him.
3. You have an infinitesimal fraction of eternity to spend on earth. With God’s help, you can make it count.
4. Worship of God is not a currency for buying yourself good health, easier circumstances and wealth.
5. A proper relationship with God is not a business transaction without emotional commitment.
(Nos. 4 & 5 from “How To Be Faithful While Flourishing”)
The mills of God grind slowly, an English proverb says. But they do grind and you have the best flour afterwards.
(From “Be Patient Wnen God Delays”)
6. If we want to be a blessing on the earth, we should put God in the saddle of our lives.
7. God’s principal tense is the past participle.
8. It’s easy to serve God in obscurity and want. The true test of love is if we still serve Him when we’re famous and rich.
9. There’s no unconditionall love, everyone is ok as they are, in God’s book.
10. Tomorrow holds a promise when it’s seen through the eyes of God.Tomorrow holds a promise when it's seen through the eyes of God. #quote #God Click To Tweet
Ⓒ Edith Ugochi Ohaja 2017
You can follow my Twitter accounts for a constant supply of inspirational quotes.
Subscribe to edithohaja.com to receive updates of new posts (inspirational, educational and entertaining articles, poems, quotes and graphics) in your mail. Subscription is free.
You can also like my Facebook page, Aunty Edith, follow me on Instagram, GooglePlus (1), GooglePlus (2), Twitter (1), Twitter (2), Pinterest and StumbleUpon. Plus, you can connect with me on LinkedIn. Jesus is Lord!
Latest posts by Edith Ohaja (see all)
- WHAT IS PLAGIARISM, ITS PENALTIES AND HOW TO SHUN IT? - May 8, 2021
- 5 Points to Consider before Submitting an Article - May 1, 2021
- 5 WAYS TO MAKE YOUR WRITING READABLE - April 27, 2021