15 WISDOM FOR LIFE QUOTES
This is the second instalment of our Wisdom for Life Quotes. You can see the first instalment here.
I have included the titles of the posts I extracted them from. You can check them out, if you wish, to see the context in which these maxims were coined and some graphics with these and similar sayings. I hope that these quotes provide food for thought and helpful guidance for you as you walk through life. You are richly blessed in Jesus’ name.
1. Life comes with a mixed bag of experiences. What matters is how you take it.
The Best New Year Resolution To Make
2. Don’t let anyone tell you you’re not good enough ’cause you’re fearfully and wonderfully made.
3. Beware of the pressure to prove how joyful you are. Remember- joy is a state of mind, not an activity or possession.
Lacking Joy This Christmas?
(Related: 10 Witty Quotes About God)
4. Talk with someone when you’re blue. That may help you see things through.
My Beautiful Neighbour #3
5. Do not prey on others or you will likely become a prey yourself in future.
5 Lessons On How Not To Live: The Story Of Abner (II)
6. We often do not consider ourselves blessed until we are confronted with those enduring a truly stark existence.
Either SUV Or Burst
7. He who works and rests today, lives to work another day.
(Adapted from a line in Bob Marley’s “The Heathen”)
Prerequisites For Discipline #2
8. Be as willing to take advice as you are to give it.
When Giving Advice Gets Tricky
9. When the waiting becomes intolerable, what you’re expecting is probably about to manifest.
Noah And The Flood: A Lesson In Patience
Do good everyday and add value wherever you are.
How Rich Is Your Bank Of Goodwill?
10. Constantly go for the best and pursue your purpose to the hilt.
You Will Always Be Blessed!
11. Those who unduly impute wrong motives to others tend to live in self-inflicted misery.
From Bait To Catch #4
(Related: Commentary On 10 Famous Paradoxical Quotes)
12. Wherever you find yourself – valley or mountaintop – be thankful and make the most of it.
Of Grainy Pictures And Imperfect Lives
13. Consuming too much of social media can leave you shallow, rude and envious.
3 Lessons From John Crists’s “If Bible Characters Had iPhones” Viral Comedy Video
14. Beauty is more than skin deep when gorgeousness is matched with virtuousness.
My Beautiful Neighbour #6
15. Do not toy with human lives. Always remember that life is sacred.
7 Lessons On How Not To Live: The Story of Abner (I)
Would love to know what you think of these quotes. You may also share some sayings that you know which address some of the issues raised in the ones above. May the Lord direct your steps unto peace and success in Jesus’ name.
Subscribe to edithohaja.com to receive updates of new posts (inspirational, educational and entertaining articles, stories, poems, quotes and graphics) in your mail. Subscription is free.
If you ever feel down or burdened, I’d like you to vist my second blog, Aunty Edith’s Blog (An Encouragement Café). Come, eat and drink from the word of God for free. The posts are crisp, refreshing and uplifting and I believe God will restore hope and joy to you through them.
Latest posts by Edith Ohaja (see all)
- SOCHI AND THE EYE SURGEON (SHORT STORY) - January 8, 2022
- Why Rushing to Judgment is Wrong: A Christian Perspective - December 24, 2021
- “WHAT ARE FRIENDS FOR?” (Short Story) - October 30, 2021